CALLING ALL GIRLS! The Chicago Blast Soccer Club is continuing its investment in growing the Girls Travel Soccer Program in support of the phenomenal growth of girls soccer in the USA. With such an inspiring National team the future of girls soccer is creating great opportunities for girls of all ages to compete as well as grow as individuals. Specifically, soccer has been great for the development of young women in teaching leadership, teamwork, as well as improving overall athleticism. With another 9% increase in US youth soccer participation this year, soccer is on its way to becoming the number one youth support participated in the USA to join its status with the rest of the world.
The Chicago Blast Soccer Club has always valued the development of the girls but with this undeniable growth the need to do more as a club is evident. To support this growth the club is willing to make a multi-year investment in significantly growing our girl’s program. Over the next five years, the Chicago Blast will invest in the girls program by:
– Increasing the numbers of the teams to create more opportunities for playing time and competitive levels
– 2-3 dedicated workshops per season (Fall, Winter, Spring) to focus on the development of all the girls in the program
– Additional tournaments for competitive teams
– Opportunities to play with the competitive boys if requested by the player
– Written Soccer evaluations at the end of each season for each player
This will be a multi-year investment by the Chicago Blast in your player. I will be personally overseeing this initiative and will ensure the upmost quality for each of these players. I will ensure that our players have fun and that excitement for soccer continues to grow in our club.
Our coaching staff is the best player development staff in the area. The girls Technical Director will be Milos Mamula who is highly regarded in the area for technically developing players as well as thoughtfully teaching tactically critical lessons early on in the development of our players. Our training has produced some of the top boys teams in the region and nationally – our goal is develop our girls program to the same status!
Recently, the Chicago Blast has placed several of its girls players into College Scholarships:
– Ellen Rehfus, Clarke University
– Emily Rehfus, Clarke University
– Shannon Ford, Clarke University
– Katie Schmidt, Clarke University
– Tabitha Ortiz, Concordia University of Wisconsin
– Diana Lara, Upper Iowa University
– Alex Otto, University of Alabama at Birmingham
– Aleksandra Mihailovic, University of New Mexico
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS TRYOUTS
Sunday, May 10 6:00-7:30pm Robbins Park, Hinsdale, IL
Wednesday, May 13 6:00-8:00pm Oak Park/River Forest/Melrose Park, IL
@ Ralph Serpico Fields, Melrose Park, IL
Sunday, May 17 6:00-7:30pm Robbins Park, Hinsdale, IL
GIRLS TRYOUTS AGES 6 & UP
Tuesday, May 26 6:00-7:30pm Bellerive Park, Westmont, IL
Wednesday, May 27 6:00-7:30pm Village Green, Palos Park, IL
Thursday, May 28 6:00-7:30pm Oak Park/River Forest, IL
Saturday, May 30 6:00-7:30pm Robbins Park, Hinsdale, IL
Sunday, May 31 6:00-7:30pm Prospect Park, Clarendon Hills, IL
Tuesday, June 2 6:00-7:30pm Bellerive Park, Westmont, IL
I feel this is a great opportunity and environment for your player to grow and I hope you take this journey with the Chicago Blast.
For more information how you can become a member of the Chicago Blast Soccer Club and any other programs, products, and services please contact us by phone or email.
P.O. Box 5345
Oak Brook, IL 60522
Ph : 630-257-6900